Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving from Hyderabad



Happy Thanksgiving to all back home. This morning while walking the streets of India , I spotted a turkey, and chased it. Unlike Lil Bush's friend in picture above, the turkey made a run for it. I didn't have the determination to continue chasing it, however I hope that visual adds to the enjoyment of your day. Don't worry about me, I will be also celebrating my favorite holiday eating turkey at either one of 2 thanksgiving parties. Only regrets are that I will be missing the football, my mom's sweet potato dish and indo-stuffing, and the company of our closest friends and family. Does anyone have the recipe for Turkey Tikka?

6 days left in Hyderabad, a lot to be thankful for.... so to anyone who still reads this, my most sincere thanks to you all.



-Jason

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey.... i like the new look of the blog (tabbed stories) instead of one long one...

and you really did miss a good game